The term Temporary Tattoos Australia™ or us or we refers to the owner of the website. Our Australian Business Number is 33 768 381 385. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. All pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, and its products or services.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You assume all responsibility for the use of the temporary tattoos, which includes stock temporary tattoos, custom temporary tattoos and DIY temporary tattoo paper. As a precaution, do not use temporary tattoos if you are pregnant or nursing a baby because of possible migration of chemicals from the ink into the body. Some individuals can develop allergic skin reactions even when using medical grade glue. For information on tattoo safety, please see our FAQ.
- You must assume all responsibility for the safe use of the DIY temporary tattoo paper and glue, stock temporary tattoos and custom temporary tattoos. If you do not accept full responsibility for the use of these products, return the un-opened package to Temporary Tattoos Australia for a full refund, excluding postage and handling charges.
- You agree that we are not responsible for your parcel once it has been sent. Delivery times are based on the guidelines outlined by the postal service or shipping provider and we are not responsible if these are not kept to. Please note that our postal service provider is also not liable for any loss or damages to your parcel. Please ensure to enter your address on the website correctly to avoid frustration and the possible loss of your order.
- For any orders with a delivery address outside of Australia, you are liable for all applicable import and/or export charges that may apply to the package upon delivery to the nominated country.
If, within 30 days of the purchase date, you are not satisfied with the quality of our product you may return your order back to us and we will provide you with a full refund of the purchase price, not including postage and handling. Returned products must be in the condition you received them and in the original packaging.
- No refunds will be issued based on the following: change of mind, deciding you do not like the product or have no use for them, discover you can buy the product cheaper elsewhere or if you damage the product by using them in a way they were not meant to be used.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Temporary Tattoos Australia™ takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.