My order was a last minute
My order was a last minute idea for some fundraising at work, I didn't think we would get them in time but they got here on the day and were so easy...
Id highly recommend this website
For a recent Pimps n Hoes party I purchased a range of sexy tattoos for the wife and I. Very simple and easy to do. Id highly recommend this website.
Very good customer service
Very good customer service - would definately use again
UNSW Open Day
We absolutely loved the quality of the temporary tattoos we've ordered for UNSW Open Day 2016 last weekend! Our students and future students were...
The service was outstanding
The service was outstanding, replys to emails/questions were very efficient and fast, the delivery was amazingly quick to a rural area (ordered...
Application & Removal
How do I apply a temporary tattoo?1. Skin should be clean and free of oils and makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (do not hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
How do I remove a temporary tattoo?Saturate tattoo with baby oil; wait 10 seconds, then rub away tattoo with cotton ball OR...
Lift tattoo from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.