I really like the wide range of tattoos
I really like the wide range of tattoos that are incorporated in your stock as well as the easiness of the application and removal.
The administration is excellent
The administration is excellent. All the financial aspects were dealt with immediately. I was kept up to date with the progress of my order and it...
Very professional communication
Very professional communication & products delivered on time as promised, even with a very small order. Highly commended!
I have ordered tatoos from other companies previously, these are the best quality so far. They are much easier and quicker to apply which is a big...
My children loved the temporary tattoos
My children loved the temporary tattoos we ordered from this website. They have variety of tattoos to choose from. Once ordered, it does not take...
Application & Removal
How do I apply a temporary tattoo?1. Skin should be clean and free of oils and makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (do not hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
How do I remove a temporary tattoo?Saturate tattoo with baby oil; wait 10 seconds, then rub away tattoo with cotton ball OR...
Lift tattoo from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.