Very thorough personal service
Very thorough personal service, including emailing to tell me there would be a delay and letting me know when the product was dispatched.
Another Happy Customer
Thank you some much, for such fast service!
Temporary Tattoos Australia is run by an incredible, friendly and generous team who were kind enough to donate tattoos for an event run for...
UNSW Open Day
We absolutely loved the quality of the temporary tattoos we've ordered for UNSW Open Day 2016 last weekend! Our students and future students were...
Amazing customer service. Huge range of tattoos. Good prices
Will definitely make another purchase in the future
Application & Removal
How do I apply a temporary tattoo?1. Skin should be clean and free of oils and makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (do not hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
How do I remove a temporary tattoo?Saturate tattoo with baby oil; wait 10 seconds, then rub away tattoo with cotton ball OR...
Lift tattoo from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.