Thanks Temporary Tattoos Australia!
My school recently held a mini fair and a group of friends and I sold temporary tattoos. I contacted Temporary Tattoos Australia who offered support...
Temporary Tattoos Australia is run by an incredible, friendly and generous team who were kind enough to donate tattoos for an event run for...
Id highly recommend this website
For a recent Pimps n Hoes party I purchased a range of sexy tattoos for the wife and I. Very simple and easy to do. Id highly recommend this website.
Application & Removal
How do I apply a temporary tattoo?1. Skin should be clean and free of oils and makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (do not hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
How do I remove a temporary tattoo?Saturate tattoo with baby oil; wait 10 seconds, then rub away tattoo with cotton ball OR...
Lift tattoo from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.